Seating capacity at table – 14
- Food and beverages are allowed and may be consumed in the room. Outside catering services are allowed and may be set up inside the room or immediately outside of the doorway.
- Due to the special connection between the Commitment Program and Fr. Woody, classes in that program may use the Fr. Woody Room as their primary meeting room. No other ongoing classes during the traditional academic year (Fall & Spring semesters) may use the room as their primary meeting room.
- University meetings may be scheduled on a recurring basis.
- Library meetings take priority over all other meetings.
- Small groups (both Regis and external) may schedule the room on an ad hoc basis.