Dayton Memorial Library - Room reservation guidelines
General guidelines for all library rooms:
- Regis groups receive priority in scheduling over external (i.e., non-Regis) groups.
- A Regis group is defined as a university department, organization, or group that is sponsored by/affiliated with a Regis department or organization.
- External groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, or charitable activities may request use of these rooms.
- External groups may not schedule recurring meetings in any library room during the traditional academic year. Requests for intersession periods will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- External groups needing wireless internet access during their meetings should contact the Reference Desk at 303-458-4031 or email@example.com prior to their meetings.
Parent-child study suite
The parent-child study suite is located on the fourth floor of the Dayton Memorial Library. This room is available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved. There is not a computer in this study room.
Patrons affiliated with Regis with small children have priority of use. Please be aware that groups might be asked to relocate.
Please contact the Dean of Library's office at 303-458-3552 for information regarding reserving a faculty carrel.