This guide suggests useful resources for research from the Regis Library. Remote access to subscription resources requires a RegisNET account. Use the tabs at the top to select your area of interest. Under each tab you'll see our resource recommendations.
Please Ask Us! for help selecting, connecting to, and using databases.
Featured resource for management:
Some things to consider:
- Who authored the piece? Is there evidence of an advanced degree, an institutional affiliation, or a record of research?
- What is the source? Does it come from a reputable agency, organization, or research institute?
- How current is it? Does it have a date? Is this a topic that changes quickly?
- Is the source well researched? Does it cite other studies or authors?
- How objective is it? Is this just an opinion piece or does it rely on documentable evidence?
These volumes analyze the changing world of work and workers. Chapters provide research essays on all aspects of organizational psychology from negotiation to decision-making, as reflected in individuals, teams, organizations, environments, cultures, and societies.