See Links for Bibliographers (box to the left) for fund codes.
- It is extremely important that funds be expended throughout the fiscal year. Acquisitions staff cannot be expected to process an extraordinary number of orders and to get those orders paid for in time for the closing of the accounts at fiscal year's end. The fiscal year for Regis University is May 1 through April 30. A bibliographer's calendar establishes month by month guidelines for encumbrances and expenditures.
- Each bibliographer can check the fund management reports on Lumen from on campus. Allocations are established only for the monographic funds. Journals and serials/standing orders are tracked by expenditures only. There is one annual invoice for journal expenditures which is uploaded in November or December. Supplemental journal invoices are posted through out the year. The fund management report is updated each time an order is placed or an invoice is paid and the transations posted throughout the day. A password will be assigned to each bibliographer.
- In November, the Collections & Resource Management Librarian as Chair of the Collections Committee will notify bibliographers that they may submit recommendations to increase or decrease budget expenditures for all types of materials. The Collections Committee will make recommendations to the Dean to increase budgetary figures based on the bibliographers' recommendations and recommendations from the committee. Justifications for an increase or decrease may include a new major or minor, a change in curriculum focus, an unusual increase in demand, or an inability to expend the current funds.
- Specialized reports may be requested from the Collections & Resource Management Librarian. These reports may include and are not limited to expenditures by fund for current and past years, titles purchased or on order.
- It is also possible for bibliographers to log into "My Library Account" using a staff I.D. to look at read-only information about order and circulation information. Contact the Collections & Resource Management Librarian for the staff password and an explanation of the codes for order records.