Electronic Reserves: First time users must create an account for Electronic Reserves
This online course uses online articles from the Dayton Memorial Library.
Electronic Reserves: Access after an account has been created:
1. Go to https://ereserves.regis.edu/ and log in with your RegisNet login.
2. Once logged in, click “Search Courses” under the “Student Tools” bullet
3. When searching for a course, be sure to separate letters from numbers with a space (i.e. ED 204)
4. Click “Go” rather than hitting enter
5. Click “Add Course”
6. You will return to the Main Menu; click the course number to enter the course and view its items
Faculty Instruction Guide for Creating a Course and Editing Electronic Reserve Items:
Faculty is encouraged to check their E-Reserves course links at least 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
We are not responsible for weblinks outside of Regis Library's databases.
Before a course begins, faculty is encouraged to e-mail Reserves@regis.edu to let us know which faculty members will need access to a course number.
If you need assistance with Electronic Reserves please contact the Library at 303-458-4030 / 800-388-2366 ex. 4030 or email@example.com
When searching, be sure to put a space between the letters and numbers of the course number (i.e. DML 101). Be sure to click "Go" to search rather than hitting enter.