Dayton Memorial Library
Reference Desk Hours
Monday - Thursday:
9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
(9 p.m. in summer)
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(3 p.m. in summer)
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
12:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Ask a Librarian - chat service
Get help from a librarian 24/7! Clicking on the link below will open a chat widget.
- call us at 303-458-4031 or 1-800-388-2366 x4031
- email us at email@example.com
Chat service FAQ
Who can use this service?
Chat is available to students, faculty, and staff currently affiliated with Regis University. Users can opt to receive a transcript of their online discussion via email.
Who answers the questions?
This service is a collaboration among Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU) institutions, including Regis. Your question will be answered by Regis librarians or other academic librarians in the AJCU consortium.
Guidelines for use
Use the chat service to receive assistance with:
- Selecting and searching appropriate databases
- Information about the library and its services
- Help accessing the library resources when you are off campus
- Help searching the library catalog
- A specific piece of information (examples: a fact, a date, spelling of a name) or verifying citations
My question is more involved. Can I receive in-depth research advice?
Call, email, or visit the library to consult with a Reference Librarian.
- Dayton Memorial Library
When is chat service unavailable? The chat service is closed on:
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day