The Regis University Library is dedicated to providing a full range of library services and resources to Regis students and faculty, without regard to their geographic location.
- The Dayton Memorial Library (DML) was built in 1966 and is located on the Northwest Denver campus. It
underwent a major renovation in 1997.
- Library collections include:
- over 393,000 print books, serial backfiles, government documents, bound periodicals, and newspapers
- over 118,000 ebooks
- over 13,000 media materials
- Access to online resources selected to support all Regis programs.
- Full-text articles and reference information available through licensed databases.
- Interlibrary Loan services available, usually at no extra charge;we can get articles and books for you whether Regis owns them or not.
- Article and book delivery services for Regis distance students*.
- Personal reference and research assistance provided over 70 hours a week from reference desk at Dayton Memorial Library. Assistance by phone (including toll-free access) as well as by e-mail, by chat (available 24/7) and in person.
- Borrowing privileges and in-house access to library resources for alumni and community patrons at Dayton Memorial Library
*students taking classes at a Regis campus location other than the Northwest Denver campus, or anyone taking an online class or guided independent study who lives more than 10 miles from the Northwest Denver campus.