This guide suggests useful resources for research from the Regis Library. Please Ask Us! for help selecting, connecting to, and using databases. Remote access to subscription resources requires a RegisNET account.
Featured resource for business:
Some things to consider:
- Who authored the piece? Is there evidence of an advanced degree, an institutional affiliation, or a record of research?
- What is the source? Does it come from a reputable agency, organization, or research institute?
- How current is it? Does it have a date? Is this a topic that changes quickly?
- Is the source well researched? Does it cite other studies or authors?
- How objective is it? Is this just an opinion piece or does it rely on documentable evidence?