This guide suggests useful resources for research from the Regis Library. Please ask us for help selecting, connecting to, and using our resources. Remote access to subscription resources is available to current students, faculty, and staff with a valid Regis login.
Here are some useful tutorials for getting up to speed with Regis Library accounting resources:
Some things to consider:
- Who authored the piece? Is there evidence of an advanced degree, an institutional affiliation, or a record of research?
- What is the source? Does it come from a reputable agency, organization, or research institute?
- How current is it? Does it have a date? Is this a topic that changes quickly?
- Is the source well researched? Does it cite other studies or authors?
- How objective is it? Is this just an opinion piece or does it rely on documentable evidence?