Note: Image is the cover of the Conejos House Diary, Volume III, 1880-1885.
The majority of the records in the Jesuitica Collection came from the Regis Jesuit History Library which was originally located in the Jesuit Residence in Carroll Hall of Regis University. Additional material has subsequently been contributed by Fr. Thomas Steel and other Catholic archives.
The Regis University Archives and Special Collections are non circulating and are accessible by appointment only. Patrons that have not set an appointment are not guaranteed consultation with the archivist. Please contact Archives and Special Collections at 303.458.4128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.